website design software
Non-immigrant options


Common non-immigrant classifications

  • F-1 (students) most cases, F-1 students have a chance for Optional Practical Training (OPT) following completion of a degree
  • H-1B (specialty occupation worker or fashion model)
  • J-1 (exchange visitor) Note that many persons in J-1 status are subject to a requirement of returning to their home country for at least two years before changing to H or L status, or becoming permanent residents.
  • L-1 (intracompany transfer)

[The Sun Law Firm LLC] [About me] [Non-immigrant options] [Immigrant options] [Links] [Articles/videos] [Pr. 17:15] [Common issues] [Songs]

175 Strafford Ave., Suite One, Wayne PA 19087   csun(at)calvinsun(dot)com