website design software
Reporting change of address

Most aliens who move must report their new address within 10 days of the move.  Failure to do so can result in removal from the United States.  Note: merely reporting a new address to the post office, i.e. United States Postal Service, DOES NOT meet the requirement. 

The new address can be reported via USCIS form AR-11.  In addition, those who are in F or J status can meet the requirement by reporting to their designated school officer (DSO).

Link to USCIS form AR-11

[The Sun Law Firm LLC] [About me] [Non-immigrant options] [Immigrant options] [Links] [Articles/videos] [Pr. 17:15] [Common issues] [Reporting change of address] [Checking for STEM eligibility] [Driver license document requirements] [Songs]

175 Strafford Ave., Suite One, Wayne PA 19087   csun(at)calvinsun(dot)com